Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free Post

This is my personal blog for an Art class that I am taking at UWG. This class is not required for me as I have already completed my core classes in this section. So why am I taking it? Well I had thought about taking this class back when I was trying to complete my core but was never able to work it into my schedule. Since I now have all the "free time" I could want I decided this would be a fun class to take.
I just added the class so I am not exactly sure what to blog about yet so for now I will just leave you with this. I feel that art can take many different forms, take for example the motorcycle below. Could this motorcycle be functional art? Its both pleasing to the eyes (mine at least) and makes a statement when ridden.

No comments:

Post a Comment