Thursday, February 5, 2009

Diorama Drama

The diorama that evoked an emotion in me had to do with Animal testing and it just happened to be made by one of my Team mates, Amanda.
This brought out both Anger and Sadness, as I was angry that people can treat animals this way and I also felt sad for the Monkey.

This diorama taught me something I did not know/realise. That if you don't spay / neuter your pets then it can casue more strays to end up in the pound and be put to sleep :(


I thought this diorama was very creative. I liked the 3D aspects of this one.


I have something to say about this dirorama. I thought her diorama was very cute and a good way to promote adoption.


The message in this diorama could be considered propaganda. At least to me it reminded me more of an add for a movie theater than what I think the message was suppose to convey.



No comments:

Post a Comment