Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm having another catharsis


My life is like a ripple in the water. Just as a drop of water seems so unorganised and completely random in the beginning, so too was my life. It seemed so unorganised  at the begging of the semester, I had just lost my job and I wasn't sure if I had made the correct decision to return to school. The pressure of going from a full time job, to full time student has not been easy. But just like a drop of water, if you stare at it long enough you eventually begin to make out patterns and a mathematically symmetry begins to emerge. Now that we are nearing the end of the semester these patterns are starting to make sense in my life and I am hopeful that I will be able to continue on my journey and complete my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment